I'm sure that we count our blessings every day in some way, and that we are grateful for something. But what can you think of this month that you are THANKFUL for? Make a list and share it with your friends and family, and on thanksgiving start a new tradition and have everyone share at least three things that they are thankful for. To make it fun, turn it into a game. Have everyone fold theirs and put it into a hat and try to guess who wrote what. If you guess right you win a small prize along with a hug or kiss.
I am THANKFUL for :
My Salvation in Jesus, my Family, my Bible, Food on the Table,a roof over my head, clothes, my Christian family & Pastor,Our country, our soldiers, veterans, missionaries, pilgrims, home schooling, all of my well behaved "in public" children, my loving husband who cherishes and adores me, Gods strength in my weakness, fresh air, flowers, a car, KWVE Christian radio station, Christian music, The Lords love for me, His kindness, patience, mercy, grace, peace, joy, wisdom, goodness, Gods only Son who shed every drop of blood for me to live eternally with Him. There is so so much more that I would be here all night.
May the lord Show you what you can be thankful for.



3 comments:
This month I turn 65,,,I never planned to live this long, life has been long,,violent, with much loss. I have survived a war, two gunshots, three divorces, a broken back, a heart attack and cancer. I am thankfull that I found Jesus, I am thankful for my Grandchildren, my wife, I am thankful I am alive and will live forever with Jesus. Thanks for letting me share.
Lisa Said:
I am thankful, so thankful that I have a sister that told me about
Jesus and cared enough to share to me the truth of His love and
sacrafice for every person forever whether they like it or not. I am
also thankful for my family in Christ who are not ashamed to
communicate His truth and love, and for my biological family and my 3
boys at home, I am so blessed to have running water, hot and cold,
plumbing, electricity, a refridgerator that works and that has food in
it too, Jesus, a place to call home with a place to lay my head, for
anyone who has risked their lives for my freedom, for doctors and
nurses and hospital personel, ambulance, police, fire fighters,
security, and so on and Jesus, grocery store clerks, the guys who pick
up our stinky trash, oh yeah and Jesus, can't ever get tired of that
name or thank Him enough because He is alive and He reigns and He
gives me life now and forever, and likewise I can go on all day 'til I
pass out, Jesus loves you and so do I, remember the Bible, don't leave
home without it and don't leave this earth without Jesus! hallelujah,
amen! THANKYOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's very nice...
Here's mine:
I'm thankful that God never gives up on us, for books and warm tea or coffee especially the Bible, my sisters and family who are very encouraging and supportive, my family (everyone who's related and not related), I'm thankful for the love in many peoples hearts that God has given us. I can't imagine life without it. I'm thankful for my Paisley as she keeps me company and helps me feel safe. Funny how animals can give you a sense of security. I'm thankful for the people who call me on the telephone (that includes you Calvin) I love your messages and talking to you about our favorite subject Science and funny animals. I'm thankful for all my neices and nephews. I'm thankful for meeting Angelina she's so smart and intelligent and knows how to have fun, even over the tele. I'm thankful for little things in life that express or show Gods love in all different ways.
We can go on forever about how we're thankful because there are that many things in life that God has given us to be thankful for.
HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!! Now go gobble down some thanks giving dinner.
Love, Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment