The weather feels great, nice and fresh. Its supposed to rain this week. I was reading something about how rain is dirty because it is simply recycled water. I remember as a child I would drink the rain only to have my parents scold me. But they never told me why it was bad to drink. I realize now that smog and other things in the atmosphere can be pretty much acidic unless its been raining for awhile. Oh well, I'm not a scientist. I'm not 100% sure anyway. One thing I do know is that If I want to water my plants, then all that I have to do is wash my car and viola, Heaven dumps a bucket load of water into my garden. Its the new Indian dance of our day and age. These are the type of days where we can still wear shorts, yet carry a sweater around, or drink Starbucks hot beverages. Everything seems to smell more crisp. I love the morning dew, and fog. If only I could just wake up earlier to see the sunrise. Sunsets are beautiful also. Especially when you watch It sink into the sea as dolphins are out playing and all of the joggers are running across the countless particles of sand. Anyway I watched a really cool space movie called Voyage to the Planets, that I rented at the library. I like to go there to rent my movies, for one they are free, and there is also a better choice in my opinion than the video store, which they should start calling DVD stores because they no longer sell videos anyway. But at the library there is more of a selection of documentaries. I know that I could probably watch alot of documentaries on TV, like the History Channel or others. but I don't even watch TV and haven't for almost eight years. and everyone tells me I'm not missing much.
I was very tired this morning. The kids where up all night long. If it wasn't Zeekie wanting to use the restroom all night as a game, then Cal would be scared, then Trippity would wake up because Zeekie couldn't have Jesus of Nazareth on, and so it became an ugly cycle and the whole neighborhood probably wishes we would move.
Well enough rambling for now. I think that was the rest of my 20,000 words for the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment