Saturday, September 8, 2007
Let Not Your Feathers Be Ruffled
I read a really great book for homeschoolers called, "Let Not Your Feathers Be Ruffled". I loved it because I know that the Lord has used this small pamphlet like book to encourage me that I am on the right path. You see, I was so discouraged about home schooling and wether I should continue, or put Cal in public. One day before we were to head off to lunch, I was sharing my concerns and problems with Gabe only to hear maybe we should put Cal in public school. So hear we are about to walk out the door when I think; I better grab a book to read. As we are driving towards Claremont, I am reading this little book Called Let Not Your Feathers Be Ruffled. Everything I was reading was exactly all of my problems solved and questions answered about wether to home school or not. So I start reading out loud to Gabe with more enthusiasm. He is so jazzed to hear the words of this seasoned home schooler that we both start to chuckle in amazement that God would use something as simple as a pamphlet type book that I was going to leave on the shelf until time permitted. To make a long story short. As we were driving I saw a store called Kindred Spirits (wouldn't recommend going there) . I said to Gabe"CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!!" One of my concerns were about not having a friend to home school along side of. And one of the quotes from the book spoke about having a kindred spirit in this ministry. I am so thankful that God will use just about anything to get our attention, and to remind us to simply trust in Him even if circumstances are bleak. Not to mention, this seasoned Saint has scripture imbedded throughout every page of her book. My main source of confirmation is Gods Word Because it is the solid rock of truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment