| 2Ch 7:14 | If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. |
Monday, September 10, 2007
9/11 NEVER FORGET
September 11th is tomorrow. I would like to dedicate this entry to the many children, wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, friends, firefighters, police officers, medical personal, chaplains, nurses, churches, businesses, hospitals, and to anyone who lost a loved one, or ministered to someone, or helped in the rescue efforts, who prayed, or simply mourned with our country over the devastating and unexpected attack on our citizens. Let us remember this day as a day our country came together in unity during a tragic moment in our history. To remember the US flags flying pridefully on almost every vehicle, to remember our congressmen singing "Godbless America" at the capitol, to remember both republicans and democrats rallying together as Americans about the greatness of our country (praise God), retail stores closing down for the day without fear of losing revenues, churches jammed with people looking for answers. Let us never forget those brave people who sacrificed their lives to help free victims from the Twin Towers, and again the many people who brought comfort and prayers to New York. By: Gabe & Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful tribute. Thanks for helping me remember. I can’t believe its already been 6 years. What a shame that it takes something like that to bring together our nation. One day we’ll will all unite again, but it will be to bow to the Lord.
Amen. I agree. Cant wait. I need to write one for our troops.
Post a Comment